• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy paient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am a roy fan as well. he wound up getting a 5 game suspension, and his son 7 for the minor league playoff brawl the other day. i sure miss the days when roy would kick the snot out of detroit's goaltenders vernon and then osgood. good times. :lol

no one has one

Most just aren't willing to part with him. At one time, there were probably 5 or 6 Freaks all looking for one at the same time, and I don't think more than 1 or 2 got them from board members. Doesn't hurt to ask... just trying to say that this will be a tough one to find.

i know im still in search of. so i would have to guess that there are atleast 5 people looking at any given moment

Re: Looking to buy Patient Zero

I have one loose that I'm pondering to sell, but the catch is someone has to buy all the other DEAD figures with it, since most have the others, I guess I'll be keeping him for a while.

Yep, one just ended with a Best Offer price of $450... I got mine under a year ago and already could turn about a $200 profit?!?

As long as Sideshow doesn't release a variant this figure could really just climb and climb.

I was lucky and got mine from Loki for a very solid deal. Honestly for something that looks like a simple figure this thing rocks.

Its a great figure to have... but man, I couldn't drop that much cash on him. I spent too much as it is, but $475 is pretty darn crazy.

Back