Which Indy variants would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since SSC's stuff is kind of pricey, I can't afford to be a completist with everything, however, since I am a huge Indy fan, I wouldn't mind owning more than one version of that character. Of course I will be ordering the original ROTLA "Adventure" version, but other than that, I really want a "Nazi disguise" version from ROTLA, with a bazooka, and a TOD "Rope-bridge" Indy, with a Hot Toys style muscular body, torn shirt and sword.

Which Indy variations are you guys looking foward too?

I'm looking forward to a Battle Damage TOD version with Light up Sankara Stones and Shirt Round mini-fig included ( hey, i can hope right?)

I'll go with the list I posted in the following thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29893&highlight=line

Raiders of The Lost Ark
Indy in Adventure Gear (ROTLA sculpt/accessories) * confirmed *
Indy as Professor
Indy as Cairo Digger/Map Room
Indy as German Soldier

Temple of Doom
Indy in Adventure Gear (TOD sculpt/accessories, ripped under shirt, etc)
Indy in White Tuxedo
Indy as Thuggee

The Last Crusade
Indy in Adventure Gear (TLC sculpt/accessories, Tie, etc)
Indy in Suit
Indy in Nazi Officer Disguise

Kingdom of The Crystal Skull
Indy in Adventure Gear (KOTCS sculpt/accessories)
Indy as Professor (KOTCS sculpt)

I'll go with the list I posted in the following thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29893&highlight=line

Raiders of The Lost Ark
Indy in Adventure Gear (ROTLA sculpt/accessories) * confirmed *
Indy as Professor
Indy as Cairo Digger/Map Room
Indy as German Soldier

Temple of Doom
Indy in Adventure Gear (TOD sculpt/accessories, ripped under shirt, etc)
Indy in White Tuxedo
Indy as Thuggee

The Last Crusade
Indy in Adventure Gear (TLC sculpt/accessories, Tie, etc)
Indy in Suit
Indy in Nazi Officer Disguise

Kingdom of The Crystal Skull
Indy in Adventure Gear (KOTCS sculpt/accessories)
Indy as Professor (KOTCS sculpt)

Mark me down for this as well.

I only plan to buy Indys, maybe Sallah and Marion as well but everything will just pass me by. The only Indy variants I really want are various film main looks, "adventure" versions and professor Indy. Everything else will be dependent on looks although I will admit I really do like the Map Room Indy look...

I'm mostly interested in Indy in his Adventure Gear for the most part.

The top variant I'd want is his Professor outfit....

dang...

you know what put me down for MOST of those on your list. :monkey1

This should be a poll.

But I'd love:

Indy in white tuxedo
Indy on rope bridge (rubber muscles)
older Indy from Crystal Skull

Anything else would be gravy but I'd probably buy them. Heck, I might even buy Medicom!

With my budget being what it is; I think one Indy and focus more on other characters as well. I'd really want Marion from the Raven bar, Henry from Last Crusade and Marcus Brody.

I am planning to use the extra head sculpt from SS's Indy to kitbash another Indy figure in German Soldier gear.

I am planning to use the extra head sculpt from SS's Indy to kitbash another Indy figure in German Soldier gear.

I already made one that is waiting for just that (the extra head). Pics and "recipe" to be shared soon.

I'm not going to buy any other Indy stuff. But I'm not an Indy fan, so... The first figure seamed interesting, because it's a little milestone in the SSC history:

• it's the first SSC 12" Indy
  • it's the first SSC 12" on the new body
  • it looks damned good.
Although I seriously doubt it, it would be nice if this figure becomes sought after in the future. ES 1500 is not that much, but the ES on the regular has a say in this too I think. Again, I doubt it though.

I really don't mind buying the different looking enough versions of Indy from the first two films, but for some reason I have no interest in owning a TLC Indy whatsoever. It really is my least favorite of the series and I see no reason to buy an Indy from that film, with a slightly different hat and a tie.

However I would consider buying a Henry Jones, Sr. and a Grail Knight.

I really don't mind buying the different looking enough versions of Indy from the first two films, but for some reason I have no interest in owning a TLC Indy whatsoever. It really is my least favorite of the series and I see no reason to buy an Indy from that film, with a slightly different hat and a tie.

However I would consider buying a Henry Jones, Sr. and a Grail Knight.

I agree. I have no real interest in a TLC Indy either.
I'd like:

1) a white tux jacket Indy from the opening action scene of ToD
2) a rope bridge Indy from ToD (beat up, ripped shirt...etc)
3) possibly an older Indy from this new movie-- but I'll have to wait until I see it to be sure
4) of course a Prof. Indy

I don't really have any interest in any of the Nazi disguised Indy's (from Raiders or Crusade) and I'm even hesitant about the dig Indy from Raiders-- although I've got as suspicion that that one could be a SDCC exclusive (same figure with different costume and a couple of different accessories-- staff etc)-- but I am interested in seeing your custom disguised Indy, Irish.

Aw... no Short Round? Oh well.....

Indy rocks ,but I think I would only buy the classic ROTLA look figure.

Maybe a professer Jones version would be cool, just because of the totally different look of the character in those two outfits.

A Beloc and Marion wouldn't go amiss either, or the nazi guy whose face melts off in Raiders ( I forget his name) .He'd come with three swapable heads........
.......One would be his normal face, the next melty face, then skeleton face.

Back