Which Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abnpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Star Wars guys, what's up? I bought the new Medicom Darth Maul and LOVE it! Now I have to add a Vader. My question for you subject matter experts is: Which Medicom Vader? The ROTJ or the ROTS? I only want one of those two. No customs, etc. Thanks for the help guys! :chew

3 for ROTJ. Looks like my decision is about set. Thanks Al! What flippers are you talking about?

the way the gloves(hands) fit onto the arm. people have complained about the ROTS one and the fact the ROTJ one is better. maybe someone will chime in on the difference. I have only owned the ROTJ one.

Definitely prefer the ROTJ version I've had both and prefer it overall. The only thing better (IMO) about the ROTS is that his helmet stays on better. Past that ROTJ is the clear winner in my book.

And its OT, which is always a plus.

I'm going to go with ROTJ, but that's only becuase I've not got either one ( Utill tommorow :) I like some of the extra hands on the ROTS version, but I'd rather have the classic trilogy sith lord personaly. But in the end, to each his own : )
hmm... if his headgear pops off to easy... perhaps i should add magnets.....

I'm going to go with ROTJ, but that's only becuase I've not got either one ( Utill tommorow :) I like some of the extra hands on the ROTS version, but I'd rather have the classic trilogy sith lord personaly. But in the end, to each his own : )
hmm... if his headgear pops off to easy... perhaps i should add magnets.....

TOMORROW!!! :rock :rock

:D

It stays on it's just tough sometimes to get it back on...just be careful if you take it off when you're putting it back on.

I agree. Go ROTJ.

I put magnets in mine, and it's perfect. DOme sits straight and stays on!

Course, I also repainted mine...:D

PC220220JPGavatar-1.jpg

Oh yeah? Is it unopened? If so, how much were you looking for? :monkey1

No, I've had it displayed but it's still in like new condition. $120 shipped to the lower 48. The Stormie is going too, package deal of $220 shipped to the lower 48 for both.
PM me if your interested. :cool:

No, I've had it displayed but it's still in like new condition. $120 shipped to the lower 48. The Stormie is going too, package deal of $220 shipped to the lower 48 for both.
PM me if your interested. :cool:

That's great deal!...I had the ROTJ version and in my opinion it's the better version, flippers, lightsaber clip, shaw headsculpt, chrome chain, better design overall.

Back