you know what gets old...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diesel

the fact that everytime a new piece ships, you have about 40 people saying how they pity their poor credit cards...

are you people really living this close to the edge...? do you live paycheck to paycheck, and can barely afford to collect these peices...?

someone enlighten me...

cause you may all say it's a joke, but somehow i seriously doubt it, in alot of cases... :bang2

99.9% of us are just screwing around. I'm sure some are but I bet they are few and far between. Actually, most people in this country live paycheck 2 paycheck and are one real disaster from being in deep :sancho

Besides why do you care anyway?

He probably cares because, if it is not true, it isn't in the slightest funny.

do you live paycheck to paycheck, and can barely afford to collect these peices...?

Yes, thats me. I can barely afford this hobby and I wouldnt be able to handle everything I have on order to ship at once. If this will actually happen, I will have to cancel alot. And yes, its still worth it, because most of the pieces I order and get are worth the trouble and I love them alot.

Re: Happy Happy Happy!!!!!

:banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave :banana :lol :google :rollin :rollin :rock :wave

Todays happy thread :whip :whip

:bonk :eye :bonk

Well considering that I'm currently studying for the Bar Exam, and have NO job, then yes it is difficult to pay for this stuff in one big go.

I still have as much on preorder as just about anyone here, because I know how to effectively manage my money. The reason I hate for things to ship all at once is because unlike most I actually pay for everything with my debit card...what a novel concept. If I used my credit card, then yes I wouldn't care at all when things shipped.

It's pretty pathetic that you would bad mouth people like me for not liking all this stuff to ship close together. I have a ton of money saved up from my various jobs as a law clerk over the past few years. It's just a pain to have to move funds over from savings due to these large shipments.

Even if you aren't living paycheck to paycheck, having 5-10 pieces shipping within two months isn't friendly to anyone, no matter how much money you have on your card. Sure I have plenty of money on my card, but I also like to pay it off fairly quickly.

You know what I think gets old is when some one takes stuff to serious, this board is about having fun. If you don’t like those threads don’t read em.

you know what gets old...?, as JS said thread like this...:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Bodie was close when he said PMS....:lol GO and take your Midol, please..........You need serious :help

Re: >

Death. Death gets old. And it keeps gettin older every single day.

That's very morbid Lembas,:( I surpose your right though. Time to lighten the mood, :fart this threads getting old. :horse

You can count me as one of the ones that lives Paycheck to Paycheck. And I too don't have a credit card and pay for everything with my debit card, as if any of this is your business.

Back