Saving Private Ryan Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
savingprivateryanspeech3.JPG

"A place to talk about the movie Saving Private Ryan."

My All Time favorite War movie!! :rock

Still trying to finish my Captain Miller custom, I need to find a Dragon Mike Conolly figure.

My All Time favorite War movie!!...

It is a great movie, but there are an awful lot of really good war movies out there! "The Great Escape", "Bridge over the River Kwai", "Guns of Navarone", "Mr. Roberts", "Run Silent, Run Deep"... and that's just a few of the WWII ones! :D

It is a great movie, but there are an awful lot of really good war movies out there! "The Great Escape", "Bridge over the River Kwai", "Guns of Navarone", "Mr. Roberts", "Run Silent, Run Deep"... and that's just a few of the WWII ones! :D

Hey, I remembered "Bridge over the River Kwai" pretty good movie.

Yeah, along with The Longest Day, A Bridge Too Far and the TV series Combat!, SPR and the others mentioned are some of my favorite war movies/tv series.

:chew

My All Time favorite War movie!! :rock

Still trying to finish my Captain Miller custom, I need to find a Dragon Mike Conolly figure.

Good luck. Those seem to be quite rare and expensive. I was looking for a Mike Conolly a while back when I was looking for the Haversack for my Horvath custom.

Wow. That guy has some crazy talent with all the weathering and mini dios... very cool stuff. Great inspiation there.

I remember seeing it in the theaters and watching people actually get up and leave during the first 20 minutes. I don't think I'd seen anything that intense in a long time. It is one of the best modern war films.

Holy crap! Those figures rock: !

I always wanted figures from Combat!, but they only made Saunders, and Hanley was only available in the rare two-pack of him and Saunders.

Here's hoping Dragon and Cyber Hobby rerelease them aswell as make the other squad members.:chew

Back