Name this TV series!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FrodoEyes

Right. There was a programme I used to love as a kid about a big ship which floated around space in a bubble. Someone told me the only thing they can remember of it is that there was a wizard with a telescope called Cornelius.
I loved this programme so much that I made a model of the ship, bubble and all!

But I can't remember for the life of me WHAT it was called!

HELP ME!!!! :help

I HATE when you can't recall details of of your childhood stuff. Lately, I've been SOOO nastalgic for my childhood TV and Movies. Things including (remember I am from England originally) The Snowman, Flight of the Navigator, Flight of the Dragons, Watership Down, Mr. Men and Fraggle Rock just to start.

The only thing that comes to mind is ANOTHER one of my childhood TV shows that involved space.. i don't remember the Title, or the characters names BUT I Do remember that the characters were Spoons. They got in their rocket ship and went to the moon i believe.... but seeing as how the fact that they are spoons is pretty hard to forget, I don't think that is what you were talking about. Sorry kid!

I remember that program-me Frodo. I think it had a Wizard' in it. Can't remember what it was could though.

I know what your talking about Frodo, I think its called Copernicus's Kaleidescope, or Cornelius's not sure, but that sounds very very familiar....racking my brain,thanks alot.... lol

Like to keep you mods on your toes!

OH TEDDY RUXPIN!! I remember that!! Not what I was talking about though. Man I loved Teddy Ruxpin.

Oh, the programme about the spoons was called Button Moon! A fantastic TV series!! "We're off to Button moon, let's follow Mr. Spoon!"

Also what was the programme called with 3 statues...there was a turtle, and a dragon or something stood on it, and an eagle at the head. I used to play that in the school playground! And there were bears who could bring them to life with things they wore around their necks.

www.kids-tv.co.uk/index.htm

Good website, but the programmes I mentioned are not on there!

BOBOBOBS!!

I've found out!! I would never have remembered that.

Yeah, I know, you don't care....

haha... congrats Jon! It's great to remember stuff from your childhood! I have to say i don't think I remember that one though...

And the one with the statues was called the Paw Paw Bears!!
I'm on a roll!!!

Now who remembers Bananaman :banana

One banana two banana three banana four!

These puppets are bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-Whatever!

Ahhhh I remember the Banana Splits! What about the
"Great Space Coaster" anyone remember this one?

Back