Tatooine Luke Skywalker Exclusive image back up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

sdccluke.jpg

Re: Tatooine Luke Skywalker Exclusive

Very very nice...............like it even more now!!!!!

PLEASE SOMEBODY......ANYBODY HELP ME OUT GETTING THIS ITEM :bow :bow :drool :drool :lol :lol

Will this item be available on the sideshow website, or only from the SDCC. - I sure hope I can order this from their site, as I dont live in the USA.

Doesn't anyone else think this looks like a (used) brown handkerchief instead of a poncho. Floppy hat & goggles must be cloth / Plastic to continue the mixed media theme & is the hat going to be removeable?

Re: re

ARE U ALL AS STUPID AS SIDESHOW THEM SELVES
THIS STATUES IS REDICULOUS
SURLEY HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN XWING OUTFIT FOR THE EXCLUSIVE NOT LOOKING LIKE A FARMBOY
HE DOSNT LOOK LIKE THE ONE WHO WILL BALANCE TO THE FORCE TO ME
SHAME ON U SIDESHOW

Hey buzzardio1080, read my sig * Edited in respects to MODS. To each his own!! Can I get an AMEN anyone??? :lol :rollin
THIS STATUES IS REDICULOUS......
SURLEY HE SHOULD .........
He must be, he cant even spell right! :mwaha

I'm going to SDCC, and I "SURLEY" dont plan on keeping this figure, but who are you to call anyone stupid for liking it? :007 :rock

re

Amen brother! I sais AMEN!

Personally I'd hope the hat is removable - the poncho's very cool, but the hat's a bit... camp? :lol

The pic isn't showing up, was it just the head shot from the SS page or was it a whole pic. If it was the whole thing can someone put up a new link or post the pic again.

Jesse

It's the whole pic.

The place the it was linked from, Lee's Toy Review, has taken it down.

sorry .But it is crap
Thats not a statue of one of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy,
its a statue of farmer barleymo.

Dam, come on nobody copied it.................

I almost did, Jesse. You pretty much know what it's going to look like. The pose and base and exactly the same, and you've already seen the pic of the hat and goggles.

The poncho is light beige with a brown stripe that runs down the edges. I wonder if the poncho and hat are removable? If they are, then that instantly makes this piece much more appealing to me. I could sell my regular Luke and just get this one instead of having to buy both.

The poncho and hat are removeable. However the binoculars are stuck to the hand on the exclusive version instead of hanging on the belt in the regular version.

And buzzardio - read your PMs.

re

Excellent news Dave! If I can get this I can cancel my order for the normal one - don't mind the binoculars stuck in the hand, love the poncho, and I can decide whether the hat's cool or not in person.

Fingers crossed I can get it... :hat

sorry for my earlier post about this exclusive statue
i shouldnt have said
ARE U ALL AS STUPID AS SIDESHOW THEM SELVES
didnt want to upset anyone
and im sure you all arnt stupid
but i do think side show need to pull there fingures out

in my opinon
:peace

Buzz, sounds good. :peace Ive edited my original post in respects to the mods.

Anyone ever remember seeing Luke in poncho / hat on film in Ep 4 (or any other)?

I couldn't remember it & I would have preferred a medal version to match the Han exclusive with the different outfit although that would've required no rock & a different pose (too expensive to make for SSC).

I didnt even think to make a copy of it!:lol Hey WK if you dont want your Luke exclusive I'll be more than happy to take him off your hands!

Back