• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB a Custom 1/6 "JAWS" Quint, Brody, Hooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please, if some one here got this three figures and are interested to sell them please let me know. I'm willing to pay a high prices for all three of them.

Thanks.

I've seen these Busts of all three characters on eBay occasionally....I believe they are 1/6 scale. I asked a Seller once, and he said the heads were the same size as a GI Joe head.

https://www.jawscollector.com/odds & ends/threebusts.jpg

Thanks You mindbook,
But to be honest I really want the one that aren't bust. I want the one that are all in 12" figures.

But an anyway, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. :)

Thanks You mindbook,
But to be honest I really want the one that aren't bust. I want the one that are all in 12" figures.

But an anyway, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. :)

I think maybe he was thinking you could of modified the head to fit a 1/6 body ?
:D they are pretty good sculpts I have never seen 1/6 jaws figures.
I think this would be the easiest way really if those busts still pop up now and then. :cool::rock

I think maybe he was thinking you could of modified the head to fit a 1/6 body ?
:D they are pretty good sculpts I have never seen 1/6 jaws figures.
I think this would be the easiest way really if those busts still pop up now and then. :cool::rock

I understand what he ment. But I want the one that are already finished like painted, clothes etc. So I could just put it into my collection.

Back