The basement of a swede

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarohman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiya

I've been collecting for about a month now adn managed to sort up my room in the basement, got a lot of space to use and will do it by building some custom made shelfs for premium format figures.

I mainly collect lotr,sw and horror. WETA is a favourite too but I don't have any yet. Alright here's the pics :)

IMG_0010-3.jpg

IMG_0009-2.jpg

IMG_0001-6.jpg

IMG_0002-7.jpg

IMG_0003-4.jpg

IMG_0006-5.jpg

IMG_0005-7.jpg

IMG_0004-7.jpg

IMG_0007-5.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, my next figures are Jason vs Freddy in PF, got them cheap for 485 incl. shipping. They arrive about next week.

Thanks

Nice start Ragnarohman looking good mate. ;) You have plenty of room for the Weta line thats still to come. :cool: Cheers.

Thanks for the replies :)

I wish I had a tad higher ceiling so I could put the helmets on the detolfs, that would be cool :)

Thanks :) Would be fun to have all lotr 1/6th figures so thats my goal in the enxt month I think, all exclusives ofcourse.

Thanks, Would also be cool with some movie posters from various movies!

Mace is looking ace and Luke aswell Moonie :)

Great start, you really have a lot of room to expand.... sadly something I'm pretty much out of :monkey2:monkey2

Can't wait to see updates :rock

Im a bit broke atm, as I said earlier Freddy and Jason are incoming. Next up is a LOTR terrain board for games workshop game... One thing more is that Gandalf on shadowfax or legolas/gimli or lurtz PF is incoming too, dunno what to choose from though.

Im a bit broke atm, as I said earlier Freddy and Jason are incoming. Next up is a LOTR terrain board for games workshop game... One thing more is that Gandalf on shadowfax or legolas/gimli or lurtz PF is incoming too, dunno what to choose from though.

IT looks like you are filling up quick.

Back