this was the worst birthday i remember in a long time...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diesel

one of the cats pissed on the brand new sofa... they never did anything like this before...

lucky for the little @#%$, that the sofa is to be replaced this weekend, as one of the recliner sections was messed up...

then someone dropped a bucket of paint, next to the wife's car and it splattered all over the side of it... got most of it off, but it's still gotta go into the body shop...

i dropped my son off at my mom's on my way to work, and she didn't even say Happy Birthday... :( she must have forgot...

damn what a lousy day... at least i got a card from my little boy... he even drew some lines on it... :lol

30 isn't any different from any other age so far... still feel 20, and can act 10 if needed... :ar

Happy Birthday Cory!!!

Sorry about the bad day! Could their be a suprise party in the works??? Perhaps that's why your mom didn't say anything?

Have a better one and enjoy 30!

Happy belated birthday, Cory.
yinyang.gif

re

Happy Belated B-day to you and me diesell!!!

My bday was on the 6th also.:toast

Re: re

My son shares a birthday with Diesel and President Bush? :thud

Only kidding, happy b-day. :clap

Happy Birthday Diesel and TWWK!!! :birthday

And don't worry about it too much, it could have been a lot worse!

Good thing for you Penn State doesn't play any sports this time of year or they surely would have lost and made your birthday even worse.

If it makes you feel any better, the only thing I got for my birthday this year was surgery. :\

Happy Birthday man. I can understand somewhat how you feel. Just had my birthday on the 5th of July and there was absolutely nobody at all except my girlfriend! Parents on vacation, brother on vacation, grandma in hospital. I got a total of 2 birthdaycards from people who arent even my family (in-laws) and everybody called the next day saying they forgot and thought it was on the 6th. LoL, birthdays SUCK!

Back