Ray Park as Snake Eyes (OFFICIAL IMAGE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
attachment.php

www.superherohype.com

Visor and sword. Nice.

That looks good to me!!!! At least this is closer to the look of the character than anything else! :D

Can't wait to see some more pics in the future.

Looks like Ray Park is going to steal the show just like EPI when was Maul :D

Looks okay. I don't like the exposed symbol and they should have went the Commando route.

I have to agree. I think the outfit isn't that good. It looks "OK." The clan symbol on the sword and suit is much. He doesn't have a shimitar. I would have prefered a commando version one outfit. Oh well, atleast he looks close. From what I heard, most of the characters will resemble their Valor vs. Venom outfits rather than the classic ARAH outfits. This was posted on hisstank during Toy Fair from the Hasbro presentation to the press.

Snake Eyes will probably be the best character in the movie just because he won't have any lines to read. There's just no way Sommers could screw up a character that doesn't speak.

Looks alright.
Wish they woulda went a little more tactical rather than the spandex route.
But at least he does have the visor.
But where is the uzi?

Hell mutha ++++in yeah!!! :rock

Even if the movie sucks ass at least the design is dead on and mean that I will be buying up merchandise!!

:rock

This is one of my VERY fav Snake Eyes pix, and he looks close to it, so I think it looks good.
250px-Snakeeyesposter.jpg

attachment.php

Back