DARTH VADER MASTER REPLICAS HELMET & 212th Attack Battalion Trooper on SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the MR one, I don't know why so low, but it's not the first time the MR Vader has gone on clearance. The MR website had it for 400 plus shipping a while back and that's when I picked up mine. The only down side with FAO is they don't ship outside of the US, which leaves a lot of sw collectors out in the cold on this deal unless you know someone living in the US and have it shipped to them and they ship it to you, you still would come out on top.

awesome price, had to pick up a few myself :chew

I don't know why then, try using a different browser, or maybe Nash just bought them all:D

They won't let me order the damn thing.I Can order the utapau but not the Vader.Must be sold out but it says instock,I don't know..That would have made my week too score this helmet fot that price.

Yeah, I couldn't get one either. And I signed up for their stupid account. Probably get loads of their spam now.

They won't let me order the damn thing.I Can order the utapau but not the Vader.Must be sold out but it says instock,I don't know..That would have made my week too score this helmet fot that price.

At least they seem to have their ++++ together and aren't overselling the thing.

I never really liked ROTS Vader. Symmetrical everything just did not work for the character. That's why it looked nothing like the ANH-ROTJ versions. I wish MR produced the ANH version, but I'm hoping eFX can.

Symmetrical is the way to go IMO. Leave the shoddy versions for the movie set.

Symmetrical is the way to go IMO. Leave the shoddy versions for the movie set.

I would have bought one of these at that price. Been wanting to see what this thing looked like in person. Then I would have sold it.:lol

Back