Smallville

• Thread starter SwoopingCloakofSureness
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SwoopingCloakofSureness

Does anyone here watch Smallville? If so, what do you think season five has in store?

I'm a big advocate of Smallville although I think S.4 was pretty weak, especially compared to the nigh Shakespearean Season 3. But the boys know how to do season openers and season closers. The S.4 premiere was one of the best episodes ever, but maybe I think that because I really dig Lois - she blows Cloe and Lana out of the water.

As for S.5.... spoilers....

Obviously we're going to have another Kryptonian show up, I'm hoping it's someone like Zod but any thing that deals with the mythology I'm all for. And Lois is signed for 13 eps! woohoo!

Zod or Brainiac.. is a suspicion of mine..... Finally gonna see Lex go completely off the deep end......

College Boy Clark Kent...has the makings of being a great season, S.4 can be improved upon alot....

re

Yeah, season 4 was a bit duff. The one with the kid who had accelerated growth? Worst. Episode. Ever.

Still, the finale was good, as always.

Hopefully Lex will finally take his position as an out and out bad-ass villian in the next series! :banana

Re: re

I've loved how they have handled Lex. He's moved from being a lovable do-gooder to someone we can see being the most evil man in the world. And they've also planted seeds on how he can know so much about Clark and still not put it together when the Big "S" appears.

As much as I disliked aspects of S. 4 there were still some decent eps. I liked the Flash one, the premiere, the finale and even "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Lana" although the season arc about the witch and the crystals was a bit lame.

And it was cheesy, but when Cloe, Lana and Lois became the witches - that was hot!

I have regretted not watching this from the beginning; finally gave in and just picked up the first three seasons on DVD after watching three select episodes at my best friends' place a couple of weeks ago! Can't wait to catch up! :ted

Lonnie, keep going - Season 1 is a bit of a slog to get through, but 2 is better and I think 3 is the best.

And if you pick up the S. 1 of Lois & Clark they have the S.4 premiere of Smallville as a bonus disk.

I really dig Lois - she blows Cloe and Lana out of the water.

NO WAY!!!!! Lana is HOTTER!!!!!! Especially in the episode she kisses Clark at the pool wearing nothing but the red bra and underwear (season 1?)
:drool

I don't necessarily think the actress is hotter, but I like the character a lot more.

Oh, ok...thought you were talking about looks.:p My mistake..Excuse me while I go be a normal superfical male.:lol

I was waiting for this to turn into a 'who is hotter thread'.

Durance or Kreuk? Kreuk IMO.

Okay, got this months Wizard and here is ths skinny even though this well know

Season will have more episodes in Metropolis..... Love tussle between Lex/Clark over Lana..... Two Villians (lex and whatever the heck is in the ship,(like Dave said prolly Zod, but me I am hoping for human form Brainiac, but wizard says the new villian will give Lex and Lionel torture...)

And even more characters to be introduced from the DC Universe, which in my opinions means we will see a Diana Prince, and/or Bruce Wayne, heck maybe they will even toss in Hal Jordan as an ace pilot somehow...these are all likely scenarios sine DC has brought in Smallville as part of the real history of Superman in the current universe...

And Dave, Canadian Comic Con has signed Erica Durance to appear in case you do not see her at SDCC :banana :lol

Mine would probably be the one with Myxlplyx. Mainly because of this roots in the comics, he is an untapped resource as a villian, and could cause serious damage as his powers are incredible...

I really liked the S.4 premiere. Kal-El (not Clark) in full badass mode, Lex being duplicitous, and it intro'ed Lois.

But my favorite episode was probably the first one with Chris Reeve from S. 2. It really got the motor running on the mythology and the use of the original music was awesome. And of course - CHRISTOPHER REEVE!

Wow, the Reeve episode seems like so long ago. I teetered on that one Dave, I agree, red kryptonite influence Kal was kick butt IMO...I thinks it time Clark realizes his full capabilties this season.....

I wasn't referring to the red-K tripping "Cal" but to the reborn Kal-El from S.4 - there was no red K involved with that, just a pure single-minded Kryptonian badass.

But Red-K Clark was cool too.

Back