Indiana Jones up on eBay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, why would anyone spend $199 when SSC are going to be releasing theirs soon and theirs looks sooooooooooooooooo much better?

I kind of new this was going to happen, a lot of people are going to unload their custom Indiana Jones figures and use the money they make to buy the SS one.

I think it looks great! I personally wouldn't paid $199 for it... but someone here might.

I've seen a lot worse custom ++++ sell for more! :monkey1

Indy-4.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, why would anyone spend $199 when SSC are going to be releasing theirs soon and theirs looks sooooooooooooooooo much better?

These customs will probably be bought by fans that are unaware of Sideshow. I have a custom Indy although I am not sure what I will do with it. I spent too much time (and money) putting it together to get rid of it on a whim.

This is what the listing says:

The Head and Hands were sculpted by Arnie Kim and painted by me.

My guess would be its a recast of some of his work. And really, that jacket is inexcusable.

These customs will probably be bought by fans that are unaware of Sideshow. I have a custom Indy although I am not sure what I will do with it. I spent too much time (and money) putting it together to get rid of it on a whim.

Me too. :D

What's up with the strangely inaccurate Indy's on eBay lately???

One had orange pants and a cowboy hat, and now a fur collared jacket......They are Pimped-out.

Back