My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, I'm trying to upload pics so they show up in this box, but it's not working, does anyone know how I can do this?

I uploaded pictures on a website and I tried uploading them via the URL but it's claiming the URL isn't right.

Last edited:
So it's not the biggest collection, but I like it, haha. Enjoy!

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

ROTKfan555

ROTKfan555

ROTKfan555

ROTKfan555

ROTKfan555

Alright, I'm trying to upload pics so they show up in this box, but it's not working, does anyone know how I can do this?

I uploaded pictures on a website and I tried uploading them via the URL but it's claiming the URL isn't right.

Just use some site to host the pics, which sounds like you did, then navigate to that exact location, and paste the link surround by
I][B]

Remember, blank spaces are actually %20 in html talk.

Have you obtained all those autographs in person?It would be very cool if you have!

Have you obtained all those autographs in person?It would be very cool if you have!

I obtained all the autographs in person except viggo mortensens and robert patrick's, whom my teacher got for me. Most of the autos I've gotten were from Comic Con :D

I obtained all the autographs in person except viggo mortensens and robert patrick's, whom my teacher got for me. Most of the autos I've gotten were from Comic Con :D

Thats just great,and that makes your collection even sweeter,all obtained in person,instead of cheap autographs on ebay that might be fakes.

Back