anyone have more info on the Harry Potter pieces...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diesel

like how many and what characters...?

and when they will be available for preorder...?

anyone have some good pics and what size they are...?

There will be busts of every characters from the movie...
Busts:
Harry & Sirius (09/05)
Dumbledore (PofA version) & Snapes (12/05)
Doby & Wraith (early 2006)
More to follow...

Statues:
Harry, Hermione, Ron, Norbert to come in early 2006...
There will be much more statues planned

Harry and Sirius pre-order now from your friendly retailers of Gentle Giant products... I'll be getting my retail pre-ordered like the rest of the retailers...

I'll post some pictures soon...

Cool ! I wasn't aware that Harry Potter statues were being produced . Any info on scale as of yet ? Also , are Gental Giant the only ones producing statues for this license ?

Here you go.
www.azogscollection.com

That'll show the Mermaid and Dragon from the next movie. Page 5 has the statues of Harry, Ron and Hermione. After seeing them in person, I WANT! As far as ordering, talk to Bob or Adam I'm sure they can get them.

Hi Diesel,

i found these and must say dumbledore looks fantastic IMO.I saw that Bob from fireside also sells them.

Regards Linda

Posted some pictures in another thread... Here
The statues are 1:6 scale... so far...

And a few more...

107-0786_IMG_GGHarryHermioneRon01.jpg

107-0787_IMG_Wraith01_Mod.jpg

107-0788_IMG_Wraith02_Mod.jpg

107-0789_IMG_Snape01_Mod.jpg

and Headless is a little blurry but you'll get it... he's ghostly "clear"...

108-0880_IMG_Headless01_Mod.jpg

108-0881_IMG_Headless02_Mod.jpg

108-0879_IMG_GGDoby01_Mod.jpg

Wow ! Much thanks for the pics Phanatix ! :bow I'm going to have to grab a few of the full-sized figures . Hope they are reasonably priced ! :rock

I heard the human ones are around 125 or 150. Then there will be creatures around 175 or 200... The busts are around 45 to 50. Reasonable... IMO.

Thanks for the pics phanatix. These actually look quite impressive and may help fill the void after LOTR for me. :wave

That Dragon looks great, if it was from a deferent film, I might have got it. I like the films, but more for the kids really.

HP isn't just for kids!

I don't collect statues, but these busts are very tempting, especially the transparent John Cleese.

The busts are very cool.
As a Harry Potter fan I am digging the new busts and statues.

I jumped on board as soon I heard about them: Harry Potter

:banana

Back