Decisions Decisions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which game to get?

• The Orange Box

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Vegas 2

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
So I have some Best Buy money and I'm conflicted on which game to get.

The Orange Box
Vegas 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I voted Orange Box as well....Half Life 2 plus Half Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2 are so f'n cool and fun to play. I really got into the story and didn't want the game to end.
Portal - I can't play because it makes me super queezy.....though I know a lot of people who really liked it.
There's another online game included ...haven't played it yet though. But Half Life 2 is the ++++!!! :rock :rock :rock

I have Rainbow Six Vegas, and I am hoping that Vegas 2 is as good if not better. I'd recommend Vegas 2, and I did in your poll here.

I've rented Orange Box, but didn't get a lot of time to play it. I'd like to go back and try out some more of it someday soon.

I have never played Super Smash Bros. I do have the Wii, so I may rent it for that sometime.

you may want to download the demo for Vegas 1 to make sure you like the controls, etc.

I voted the Orange box because you get so much for the money.

I say save your money for the cab ride home after I take your ass to school tonight :cool:

VEGAS 2 Baby! Why because according to some I am swinging from that games nuts! *Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :lol

Get R6:V2!!! And for me, just like in COD4, I didn't play the campaign for like a month or so after I got it. The only reason I get most games now is for the online MP and Co-op.

But GTAIV will kick every games @ss for a while. I will be dropping all to play the shat out of that game!!

Back