deviantart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Been a Member of DeviantArt for a long time now....haven't uploaded any of my own personal stuff yet but usually get my Avatars from there if RoboDad isn't making them for me....:D

Been a Member of DeviantArt for a long time now....

Same here, and already saved many great sci-fi and fantasy pictures and wallpapers from the artists there - I also met some good friends. :) I only uploaded some photos I shot myself, especially my trip to Tunisia and a few others, I'm not a painter like others. But worth taking a look at the site anyway.

Thanks for posting this, some very cool stuff there :)
icon14.gif

I hope he doesn't mind me posting this,but here is Trevor Grove's (of Sideshow sculpting fame)
https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/

Holy...!! I never realized how young Trev is! And his skills as an artist go WAY beyond sculpting. I am seriously in awe that a human being could have that much talent. Wow. Some of my favorite collectibles of all time have been sculpted by a guy 10 years younger than I. :lol

I get depressed when people who are much younger than me are so accomplished. :( On the bright side, we get to enjoy the stuff he does for Sideshow. :)

Anyone else getting obnoxious "Suspected malware" pop-up ads from Deviantart recently?

Back