Hi My Name Is Joe!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mista305

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My name is Joe, I am a retailer of high end collectibles and other items. I also am a collector of Sideshow PF items, vintage GI Joe and other pop culture items. At this time I do not have any pictures of my collection. I just bought a new house in February and am in the process of turning a room up stairs into a movie theatre/collection room. As I start to get it finished I am actually setting up some detlofs this week I will post some pictures. I will also post some deals and offers from time to time in the dealers thread. I am a huge movie fan and a kid of the 80's so Transformers, GI Joe, Starblazers and Voltron are some of my fave old school shows. I also watch err DVR a lot of reality TV Shows. I currently reside in Florida (St. Cloud/Narcosee Area very close to Disney) have been married for 9 years no children but 1 cat. I spend a lot of time on the forums at spawn.com and can be a little bit of a post whore. I think that covers it all.

Enjoy Collecting
Joe

welcome joe. :welcome

and sorry for the rude beginning. think of it this way..it can only get better. :D

Congrats on the new house. I expect excellent service and prices once you set up shop in the dealers thread

Back