The Great Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Blade Clan

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my Hot Toys Predator collection. With a couple customs I made. But I'm still waiting on The Wolf.

In case some dude's from The Hunters Lair check this out, the new pics are for you.

To start, this P2 Elder is waiting on his appointment with Figure Master Les to get the head repainted.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Last edited:
Some more pics of the Military Predator. Inspired by the military Hydra & Blazer predators from the Xbox game AvP extinction.

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

Thats all the pics for now :lol :chew

Awesome collection Dark Blade Clan, So you're from Alberta too? Cool, i'm from Edmonton, did you buy all of your pieces online or locally?

Roy.

Thanks for your comments guys, I know uscmhicks and grangewallis have seen these over in The Hunters Lair. The new pics were for you guys :)

Awesome collection Dark Blade Clan, So you're from Alberta too? Cool, i'm from Edmonton, did you buy all of your pieces online or locally?

Roy.

Hey Roy, ya I'm from Whitecourt and I bought all of my collection online between sideshow and ebay. It a good way to avoid GST, sometimes. I don't know of any local store that sells this stuff. But I know this, I'm ADDICTED to these HT Predators :lol

Jared

Thanks for your comments guys, I know uscmhicks and grangewallis have seen these over in The Hunters Lair. The new pics were for you guys :)

Hey Roy, ya I'm from Whitecourt and I bought all of my collection online between sideshow and ebay. It a good way to avoid GST, sometimes. I don't know of any local store that sells this stuff. But I know this, I'm ADDICTED to these HT Predators :lol

Jared

Yeah I buy alot online too, there are a couple guys here in town that do carry some Predator stuff, there is Metropolis and Collectors Edge in the mall.

Again nice setup I still need to get a Predator, I would have bought the BD Predator 2 by now but apparantely there will be a Predator from part 1 soon, along with Dutch and gang so i'm holding off for now.

This is NOT how I display my figures, but it's not very often I have them all out of their display cabinets so I snapped a shot. I'm in the middle of setting up a new display area so I will show you guys when I finish.

IMG_0241.jpg

Yeah I buy alot online too, there are a couple guys here in town that do carry some Predator stuff, there is Metropolis and Collectors Edge in the mall.

Again nice setup I still need to get a Predator, I would have bought the BD Predator 2 by now but apparantely there will be a Predator from part 1 soon, along with Dutch and gang so i'm holding off for now.

Good to hear but I avoid West Ed like the plague :lol

I'm really excited about predator 1 that Hot Toys has promised us but I'm not sure if I will pick up Dutch and his crew yet. Will have to wait a see how they look.
Thanks for the info Roy

Jared

Hey Jared!

Your collection's great!
I'd like the same one!

See ya!
Fab

PS: Glad to join you, brother hunter!

Back