The Amazing Race 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

I can't believe nobody is talking about this show! I have to assume people are wathing! It is GREAT. Far and away the best reality show on TV, even if you don't like or watch reality TV. It is a 21st century game show that spans the globe.

This season is well under way and is great as usual!

Let's start talking people! Who are your teams? Who do you LOVE? Who do you HATE?

DISCUSS!

Have you ever watched it David? I'm telling you man, i've turned so many people who aren't into reality shows onto this show. It is just GREAT! I don't like them either, but this is just a really big game show and it is soooooo fun to watch!

I love the Amazing Race, although I think we in Aus are way behind, were up to the one with Angryman Dickwad Jonathan and his wife, Freddy and Kendra ect..
yay its on tonight, as well as Lost.

Yup, you guys are a season behind there. That is a really good one, and the next one (the one we are watching right now) is even better!

I hope they do an Amazing Race all stars! There are a lot of teams I'd love to see come back and compete against each other!

And LOST... wow.. that shows a trip! I've never watched a show where even as we approach the end of Season 1 you have NO IDEA what the hell is happening, where the characters are what they are doing or ANYTHING. It's really good but sooo crazy!

The Amazing Race is far away the best 'reality' show on tv (with the occasional interesting episode of Survivor). I hate to even classify it as "reality" tv because that word's starting to develop a taint around it. The Amazing Race is so great, and to think it struggled the first few seasons. The 4th season almost didn't get made (or sometime around then), but suddenly it won some awards and now more people are watching.

This season rocks! Gotta love Boston Rob!! :lol

This is one show my husband and I don't miss.

But I have to tell you, Rob and Amber are just about ruining it for me.....I can't STAND that guy!!! :curse

Hahaha... a lot of people don't like Rob and Amber.

I myself do. They are fun (even if a little arrogant...) and they play the game well. I enjoy watching them, and watching the other teams hate them....

However, what they did last week caused me to like them A LOT less..... that was just disgraceful!

Happy watching tonight!!!

Yeah, I watch Amazing Race every week. Its an awesome show plus they go to some really cool places. I've thought about asking this buddy of mine about trying out for the show. I also love watching Survivor another show I'd like to be on, LOST, and CSI.

Another great episode tonight!!!!

Next week it will be down to the final four.... of course unless there is an non elimination round..... which i'm banking on.. so it looks like Meradith and Gretchen are gonna stay in it one more week... certainly the longest older couple on the race ever!!

Go Lynn and Alex!!!

Yeah, I was hoping the Brothers could stay in the mix but dam. I'm gonna be pissed if Rob and Amber win.

I like Rob and Amber.... I'm routing for Lynn and Alex... but if Rob and Amber win I wouldn't be really upset...

If Ron and that chic win though I will die!!! They need to go NOW!

Yep, another great episode last night!

I read a story on Yahoo recently. Some place in NY, I think, was taking bets on who was going to win, and they had to close the bet down because they think someone got wind of who actually wins (since it's actually already happened).

I'm not telling who they said they think will win......can anyone guess? (I promise not to tell). :dunno

Anyways, another GREAT show we don't miss is 24. OMG....you're on the edge of your seat the whole show!!

Most Awesome Show

Weta and I just got hooked on Amazing Race last season, and would not miss it for anything. Well that and Survivor, which I have been hooked on since it started.

Both are great shows...along with Lost and 24.

Now then, I have to admit that I am rooting for Rob and Amber...and no WetaWidow has NOT told me anything...well almost..hehehe

I cannot explain why I am rooting for them....just am. Love the show! :rock

Later

BigHose :hat

Re: Most Awesome Show

I hear you BigHose.... I love Rob and Amber too.... So what they already won Survivor... they rock! But I'm REALLY pulling for Lynn and Alex, but Rob and Amber do rock!!!

I too never miss Amazing Race, Survivor, Lost, 24... ALL GREAT SHOWS!!!!! Truly... also, Arrested Development, Scrubs and now... the Office!!!!

God TV is good right now!

Back