My sideshow/high end 1/6 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
My sideshow/high end 1/6 collection *new pictures!*

I decided to show off my high end 1/6 figure collection, I have lots more stuff but I won't bore you with my toys...so here goes!

roompictures026.jpg

roompictures027.jpg

roompictures028.jpg

roompictures012.jpg

roompictures011.jpg

roompictures010.jpg

roompictures009.jpg

roompictures008.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah as far as everyone commenting on the cluster F$#@, I agree, but alas, I have very little room to display my stuff and I collect a lot of stuff, so I have to squeeze everything together.

Yeah as far as everyone commenting on the cluster F$#@, I agree, but alas, I have very little room to display my stuff and I collect a lot of stuff, so I have to squeeze everything together.

I know who you feel, I was stuck with a tiny room for my collection for years. Its a bummer, but once you get space for your collection it makes it so much better.

I know who you feel, I was stuck with a tiny room for my collection for years. Its a bummer, but once you get space for your collection it makes it so much better.

Yeah, but the thing is, If I ever did get more space, I'd unload all the figures from my garage, which of course would take up the extra space :lol

Great collection but to echo other sentiments have you thought about a rotation?... Keeping some stuff in storage and then every so often rotate pieces (or entire lines..ie POA or Bond) into display and pushing other pieces into storage?

My collection used to be like that (due to lack of space and a growing collection) but I found storing some of it really made my collection seem fresh and at the same time I appreciated items more when I put them on display after not seeing them for awhile.

Just a thought... Love the collection tho-- thanks for sharing.:D

Back