The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wrathofsauron

Not sure if it was ever discussed on here before but Nintendo's Legend of Zelda games which have been influenced by Tolkiens work are bringingout the latest and best of the series apparently very soon for Gamecube, The Twilight Princess. here's the link to the video trailer it looks awesome!! Shades of the Shire in there with the imagery and peoples!

Videos are slow to download with Dial up.

zelda.nintendo-europe.com....php?mId=4

You gotta love what Miyamoto has done with this incredible game!!:yay

I once had Wind Waker on pre-order. But when I discovered what type of game it was, I just took my free bonus-for-preordering game home to keep and just bought a different game with the pre-order store credit.

Super Monkey Ball 2!!! That game has been hours of fun, with groups of people too.

I walked by an Electronics Boutique somewhere far away in the last few weeks and I saw an advertisement for this new Zelda game and I thought "WHOA!" because I had forgot about them making this. So it was like I was learning about it all of a sudden for the first time- what shock value! Anyway, thanks for re-reminding me wrathofsauron.

I hope others will be into it too!

Yeah no problem Nemo, I can't wait and it will be so much better than Wind Waker too back to the original Ocarina of Time format!

I love the shot in one video where you see link paddling in a boat on crystal clear water and the reflections.. much greatness there!

Yep i knew it was coming,Wind waker wasn't bad once you got into the game but this one will be great again. Can't wait for the relaese,they say it will be november but i'm sure my winter's gone be a lot of late nights to complete it.

NINTENDO rules

Regards Linda

I love these games ! Wasn't too big on Wind Waker , but the others have been instant classics . Can't wait to get ahold of this . I've always been a fan of games that make you think , and this will definitely be one of those . :elf :rock

Wind Waker ruled! But I cant wait for Twilight Princess. When I purchased Mario Kart: Double Dash I got a free exclusive Zelda disc that came with both original NES versions plus Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask! :rock
But OoT is still the best in my opinion.

The Zelda games are my all-time favorites. I'm not into video games nearly as much as I was in high school. Man, I used to buy every new system and game that came out. I can't even remember the last time I bought a video game.

With that said, I will definitely be in line for Twilight Princess. I've finished every Zelda except for Link's Awakening DX on the Game Boy Color, and they're all fantastic. I borrowed The Minish Cap from a friend of mine and finished it about a month ago. He just bought Link's Awakening DX off Ebay, so I'll get it after he's done. Nintendo has always been my favorite game developer right ahead of Sega and Capcom. I can't wait to play this! :rock

If I had to rank the Zelda games:

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Zelda III: A Link to the Past
3. Original Zelda
4. The Wind Waker
5. Oracle of Ages
6. Oracle of Seasons
7. The Minish Cap
8. Majora's Mask
9. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I think that's it. Bring on Link's Awakening and Twilight Princess!

Elwood, man you ROCK! :rock
I love Zelda! I even went and bought a SNES just so I could play Zelda:A link to the past on there. Same goes for me as the DX being the only game I havent completed. As now I got the extra Zelda disc I was able to go back and complete the 2 NES versions as I was only about 2 when they were first released. But...you didnt think Majora was better than the Oracles? I was blown away by Majora's Mask although it was a little irritating that time started again as soon as you saved. I dont consider a Zelda game complete unless I have all items/heart containers/skulltulas etc...but thats just me/ :lol
So here are my top 5:

Ocarina of Time
Zelda: A link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

:wave

I'm just like you ArwenEvenstaroftheWest,it took me 3 years to complete Ocarina of time. That was my first Zelda game i ever played. Before i got married i couldn't play videogames; my parents were against it(who can believe that) so played in bars and so but they didn't have Zelda. Now i have them all on the bonisdisk also the special disc with Ocarina of time Master Quest. This game was only releaased in japan as i can remember,the dungeons are more difficult then in the original OOT. So i'm playing it again. Hope it won't take another 3 years to find all the stuff. Should write it down for my kids as they become more and more interested in Zelda.

Regards Linda

My top

Ocarina of time(Master Quest)
Majora's mask
Wind Waker

i never completed the other games so can't rate them yet.

ORARINA OF TIME WAS AND IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME
SOME TIMES I FIND MYSELF HUMMING HE MELODIES
AHHH
LOVE IT
AS FAR NPOTHING COMES CLOSE (NOT EVEN RESSY)

But...you didnt think Majora was better than the Oracles

The mask collecting/losing things due to time travel got old fairly quickly. I thought some of the masks were rather obscure, and I had to use a FAQ to find many of them. I'm all for exploring and finding stuff in Zelda, but that was ridiculous, IMO. You had to be at a certain place at a certain time on a certain day. It was too random for me to find enjoyable. The game was very cool, I just didn't feel like enough clues were given to find all of the masks.

Back