Gutted...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CaptainCaveTroll

What's going on? There is a locked thread to which I didn't even manage to contribute. I thought a thread could only be locked if I had made a comment.

Big Brother is watching you... :eye

I thought a thread could only be locked if I had made a comment.

Count yerself lucky CCT...... i get threads deleted on occasion :google :lol :banana :speech

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

nope, locked when ever the big eye :eye sees some bashing!

not that that ever happens here! :naughty

Count yerself lucky CCT...... i get threads deleted on occasion

I feel a bit sad and inadequate. I've never been offensive enough to have a post deleted. Congrats TolkienCollector! :bow

not that that ever happens here!

Does bashing go on here? Count me in. I'll just get my club...

Even though I have not added my profound comments into the locked threads.. It has been excellent reading.. BRAVO! :clap

There ya go CCT, thread moved as opposed to locked or deleted :poke :lol :rollin :rollin

:bonk :eye :bonk

This is the first time that I have had my thread moved. Thank you for the Big Brother who did this. It has been a new and exciting experience.

This is the first time that I have had my thread moved. Thank you for the Big Brother who did this. It has been a new and exciting experience.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:bonk :eye :bonk

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Congratulations, now please somebody anybody get this thread locked, before someone else has a disagreement.
or worse a constructive opinion, or a point of view.

Josh has yet to post, so the chances of YOUR thread being locked thereafter remains inordinately high.

I think Josh is busy with his new presents.:naughty

Back