What day can you do the GoW tourney...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
gearsofwar2ttke3.jpg

Since I've been informed by a captain that it's my responsibility to schedule this, let's try what I'm sure will be a futile exercise.

A poll.

Please vote for what day you can do this, so we can get at least Round 1 going.

Yeah, so I messed up the poll. Lonnie, can you kill this thread and I'll start a new one? :eek::eek:

Fridays are best for me.....Saturdays would be next. (this coming weekend would be good)

But I figure if there are 5 teams, if all teams are not available on one day or one weekend, then we may have to have certain teams play on certain days based on the teams availability? Or no?

The only time I won't play for sure is Thursday's during Lost.....or of course during the day when we are all at work :rolleyes:

I think this weeks Lost is the last new one for a month though. Not sure on that.

Yeah, Lost is a no go for me too. I actually go on Spring Break Friday-Monday.

The only time I won't play for sure is Thursday's during Lost.....or of course during the day when we are all at work :rolleyes:

I think this weeks Lost is the last new one for a month though. Not sure on that.

What he said.

Like when you told me I wasn't "cool enough" to be Cole-train. :monkey2

only saying cause I love ya bro...ya need to work on your coolness :D

eg. breaking controllers & pulling badmoons ain't cool

before you do something ask yourself...........would the fonze do this? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back