Finally posting here as well...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowinghorse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jess C. Horsley here - long time member with few posts, however I'm finally taking the time to post in more forums now and thought I'd drop in here -

I post a lot at OneSixthWarriors.com and enjoy customizing 1:6 scale fantasy and sci-fi. BIG fan of hot toys, medicom (when it's well made :rolleyes:). I don't own many Sideshow pieces myself, but I've reviewed more Sideshow pieces than I can remember for work (I'm managing editor of Figures.com :D)

Anyhow - just dropping in there to say hello - looking to spend some quality time on here.

JCH

Hey Jess! Welcome to the Freak Show!! Gang, Jess is defo worthy of the Freakiness we have here on the boards, and one cool cat indeed. Drop in over at Figures.com and you can see he is certainly a great addition to the boards. Glad to see you will be hanging out with us more Jess. :duff

Jess C. Horsley here - long time member with few posts, however I'm finally taking the time to post in more forums now and thought I'd drop in here -

I post a lot at OneSixthWarriors.com and enjoy customizing 1:6 scale fantasy and sci-fi. BIG fan of hot toys, medicom (when it's well made :rolleyes:). I don't own many Sideshow pieces myself, but I've reviewed more Sideshow pieces than I can remember for work (I'm managing editor of Figures.com :D)

Anyhow - just dropping in there to say hello - looking to spend some quality time on here.

JCH

FIGURES.COM IS AN AWESOME SITE...AND ONE OF THE VERY FIRST ACTION FIGURES SITE I VISITED WHEN I FIRST ACQUIRED INTERNET...:rock...WELKOME !!!

Back