Hello from Houston

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chichifo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow freaks.

My name is Victor, originally from Mexico, but I’ve been living in USA for almost 10 years. Actually I just moved from Michigan and now living in Houston Texas.

I’m a huge Star Wars fan :lightsabe, my collection is basically 3 ¾ and 1/6 of course! I also have some 1/6 Superheroes and Movie characters.

My favorite 1/6 figures in my collections are: Hot Toys' Superman 2/1, Takara's Batman, Medicom's Spiderman 3 (Black and Red/Blue) , Sideshow's Kit Fisto and Mace Windu.

My best 1/6 figure is: Hot Toys' Jack Sparrow.

The coolest 1/6 I have: My Jabba‘s Diorama (Including Sideshow's: Jabba the Hutt, Jabba’s Throne, Salacious Crumb Creature Pack, Buboicullaar Creature Pack, Jedi Luke and Hasbro's Jawa, Gamorrean Guard and Leia Slave)

My Kitbashing figures: Princess Leia Slave, Mara Jade, Aurra Sing, Admiral Daala, Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne.

My current 1/6 project: A real 1/6 Darth Vader :vader…in my dreams

Most expected/desirable 1/6: Russell Crowe’s the Gladiator and the General , Wonder Woman, Aayla Secura, Quinlan Vos, Luminara Unduli, , and of course a real 1/6 (13.5” – 14”) Darth Vader.

Have a good one...:sancho

Hi Sideshow freaks.

My name is Victor, originally from Mexico, but I’ve been living in USA for almost 10 years. Actually I just moved from Michigan and now living in Houston Texas.

bostonbigthree.jpg

Welcome. I was born in Houston and lived there until last summer. Now I'm in upstate New York and like the climate much better here.

welcome chichifo !!!!!!!!!!! go to give a tour of san antonio and greets the only one " manu " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew

Back