• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T - Bowen Chrome Silver Surfer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it's a longshot - but what the hell!

I really want this guy bad - Willing to pay top dollar for one that's in mint condition. Also willing to trade - have lot's of stuff: SSC, Hot Toys, etc.. I'd even be willing to give up some of my coveted HT Aliens/Predator figures for this guy!

This is the statue I'm talking about btw:

49516_108461_1.jpg

I recently bought with a lot of luck the chrome version of the Silver surfer by Xenomorph. It's nearly the same than this one, but there are only 3 pieces made. It's really scarce but it's a really nice item too...

I recently bought with a lot of luck the chrome version of the Silver surfer by Xenomorph. It's nearly the same than this one, but there are only 3 pieces made. It's really scarce but it's a really nice item too...

is it because they are unlicensed, that only three were made?

I don't know why only 3 pieces,but as the 3 items were sold in a few minutes on E-bay France, I hoped I made the good choice when I bought one, and YES now I'm sure as I've received the statue and it's a beautiful one !

is it because they are unlicensed, that only three were made?

Must have been a private commision or something, its nice but the Bowen SS still rules all, Im lucky enough to have both painted and Chrome versions and it would take a heck of a lot to make me part with them.

I'm looking forward to seeing SS make one though!
x:D

marv-eric - that's an awesome statue! How tall is it?

Hey Adoptedscot - I would take the chrome off your hands if you ever would want to sell it. I'd give somehwere in the area of $700 for it if it's in mint condition. If you ever change your mind - just LMK!

Would also trade at least two Hot Toys Aliens/Predator figures of your choice (Hicks w/FML head, Scar, AVP Ancient, etc..)

Hey Adoptedscot - I would take the chrome off your hands if you ever would want to sell it. I'd give somehwere in the area of $700 for it if it's in mint condition. If you ever change your mind - just LMK!

Would also trade at least two Hot Toys Aliens/Predator figures of your choice (Hicks w/FML head, Scar, AVP Ancient, etc..)

one now on ebay but it's not cheap.

Thanks bro - I actually have been watching that one (from "legends-af"), but they don't respond to any of my questions about the statue, so I'm hesitant to buy it from them.

It's too bad, if they would just communicate with me, I would feel comfortable with the large dollar transaction and probably bite the bullet and buy it, but their silence makes me nervous so I guess I'll just wait until the next one comes along.

Yep mine are mint,never displayed and both Signed with a Sketch from the man himself (RB) on the base so they would prolly get a quite a few $$ on evilbay.They are boxed up but I dunno if I could bring myself to sell them.
I'll keep a look out for you though
xx :D

Thanks bro - I actually have been watching that one (from "legends-af"), but they don't respond to any of my questions about the statue, so I'm hesitant to buy it from them.

It's too bad, if they would just communicate with me, I would feel comfortable with the large dollar transaction and probably bite the bullet and buy it, but their silence makes me nervous so I guess I'll just wait until the next one comes along.

yes, a good way to see what may be in the future. i try to cut the guy slack for the weekend but no excuse not to answer e-mails during the week. i'd be patient and keep your eyes open.

Back