• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boromir Forearm covers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Fusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please, at least give me a reference. I am making an Aragorn from Two Towers, and I need the forearm covers.

Here is my Aragorn sporting the extra bracers I bought from toyanxiety.com

IMGP1794.JPG

Not sure how else anyone can help unless they know where to buy them (which this late in the game is not likely),

Yeah...I had a heck of a time getting a hold of them for my Two Towers Aragorn custom. You might have to buy a cheap Boromir from somewhere.

id say keep checking toy anxiety for now. you never know when they are gonna bash out another figure. i know they recently just bashed out that faramir on their site but his bracers are gone already. probably wont do another boromir for awhile.

id say keep checking toy anxiety for now. you never know when they are gonna bash out another figure. i know they recently just bashed out that faramir on their site but his bracers are gone already. probably wont do another boromir for awhile.

You can call them too and find out if they plan on bashing one out any time soon. They do have telephones. :D

Here is my Aragorn sporting the extra bracers I bought from toyanxiety.com

IMGP1794.JPG

Not sure how else anyone can help unless they know where to buy them (which this late in the game is not likely),

That looks great Pix but for the time being my Aragorn and Boromir are sharing bracers. One for Aragorn and one for Boromir.:lol

Back