A FEAST FOR CROWS IS DONE!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Naugladur

Anyone who has been reading 'A Song of Ice and Fire' will no doubt be celebrating. This book is almost 2 years late.

For those who haven't read these books, all I can say is, if you like fantasy literature, this is as good as it gets.

Go get, consume, and love 'A Game of Thrones', the first book in the series. You will not be disappointed.

does that mean it is coming out sooner than august this year? i can't wait!!!!

Really? the next one is coming? woohoo! Can't wait :toast

JULY 26, 2005! Mark your calendars!

Woo hoo!!! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for this book - which is okay, as long as the story is exactly the way Martin wanted to do it... :dance :dance

That is awesome news, I can't wait for this book.

Too bad it's 2+ years late and it still doesn't include everything Martin wanted in.....

Just wanted to pull this one up to the top again so everyone that is a fan of this series of books will be ready! :banana

Not only that but the new Wheel of Time book has been announced, supposedly the Second to LAST book!

But George R.R. Martin could write circles around Jordan!

The new Wheel of Time book is due in October, so we will have plenty of time to get through Crows first! :)

Re: Nov 8

Not only that but the new Wheel of Time book has been announced, supposedly the Second to LAST book!

ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!! Dang I thought that story would never end, this person and that and this guy. Who are we talking about again???

Sword of Truth series has two more titles in also, I thought the last book really picked back again.

UK gets Feast first

A Feast for Crows will be out in UK Oct 17. You guys finally get something before we do.

I hate you. >:

Re: UK gets Feast first

And Martin is doing a signature-tour in the UK the week the books gets released... really thinking about going there if he happens to be in London during the weekend...

Re: UK gets Feast first

By the way, the books have gotten Too Big and there are now going to be FOUR books in the series!

Back