Pituvision in Medicom Old Snake!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome as usual , what was the figure on the right of old snake when you put him on the shelving unit ??
:D:D

Its Alphonse form Fullmetal Alchemist
Alphonse.jpg

P!TU that was great as always. Man, you crack me up and make me laugh when I need it. :duff

Nice Pitu,always entertaining,when i saw you bending the legs and arms i sat here thinking "NOOOOOOOO,CAREFUL DUDE YOULL BREAK IT" because of the paint coming off problem,i dont do any extreme poses with it.

Great Review!:D

Good video, figure looks nice and all, but seeing it like this makes me not want it. Mainly cause the way the arms go all wacky when bent and the bubble bumps....and what were you doing feeling up snakes behind!

If I was to get a MGS figure it would be the Zombie snake and then the one you have.....my favorite snake is the MGS2 version, but for now these will do.

Great video review, though I'm surprised you actually liked the figure - even as a fan of MGS -

You can read my review here - https://www.figures.com/databases/a...egory=actionfigures&topic=65&show_article=530

I'm not at all impressed with Snake - especially for $179.00. Maybe $125, but no way is it worth $180...

I have high hopes for Raiden however and Raiden's been at the top of my "most anticipated figures of 2007/2008" list since I saw him at Toy Fair in 2007...

Anyhow - love your collection and how you have them displayed!

Jess

Great video review, though I'm surprised you actually liked the figure - even as a fan of MGS -

You can read my review here - https://www.figures.com/databases/a...egory=actionfigures&topic=65&show_article=530

I'm not at all impressed with Snake - especially for $179.00. Maybe $125, but no way is it worth $180...

I have high hopes for Raiden however and Raiden's been at the top of my "most anticipated figures of 2007/2008" list since I saw him at Toy Fair in 2007...

Anyhow - love your collection and how you have them displayed!

Jess

Thanks Jess and i understand where you coming from cause there no other place to come from lol! thats why i say that its not worth 180 the lack of articulation sucks balls and the head paint can be easily fixed. so i like it cause first i didnt pay anything and second im sure this will be the best representation of Old snake we will ever have. (Unless HT gets the license and makes them:monkey2:monkey2) great review by the way!

Nice review pitu!

I don't mind the "air bubbles" cause it doesn't look too bad and gives his inside joints some room. He doesn't look ridiculous as say the Hot Toys Batman Begins did.

nice review thats a kick ass figure. He has a bigger ass than your mary jane statue:lol

Entertaining video P!tu but I still stand firm on my distaste for this figure. Besides it's all about Big Boss!

medicomsnake.jpg

Back