Slug Contest up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up, I almost forgot again. This was a pretty good question, I imagine part 2 may throw a curve ball, of course what I guessed could be wrong but I'm pretty confident in my answer.

Who doesn't know the answers to that question? :huh:huh:huh

Pretty easily found on the web.

gotta run, someones knocking on my door. I think its the power guy checking the meter.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I almost forgot again. This was a pretty good question, I imagine part 2 may throw a curve ball, of course what I guessed could be wrong but I'm pretty confident in my answer.
You can certainly find different (yet similar) answers on the web, but I'm sure they are looking for the answer found on starwars.com since it specifically has the wording, "diet." And yes, it was Captain Crunch milkshakes from Carl's Jr. with a side of darth taters in french fry oil. :D

Last edited:
Ack, I missed this thread yesterday. I looked on the site and I thought it said that it was the 8th. Well good luck to everyone that entered.

You can certainly find different (yet similar) answers on the web, but I'm sure they are looking for the answer found on starwars.com since it specifically has the wording, "diet." And yes, it was Captain Crunch milkshakes from Carl's Jr. with a side of darth taters in french fry oil. :D

Mmmm...Darth Taters...

drooling_homer.gif

Well see, my interpretation was that it wasn't a research question but rather a test of knowing the film and what Han states they're snacking on in ESB.

I put power cables. No reason to over-think it.

That's what I put, Han says "Chewie, check and see if there's any more of them, chewing on the power cables."

I figured that was what they were getting at, pretty straight forward, but like I said, could be tricky as some will have gone to wikipedia's and such for an answer but that seems over the top to me.

I put that there diet was stellar radiation. They don't have power cables to chew on unless there is a ship, although they did chew on those also. I wonder what the correct answer was or if they are both ok...:confused:

Not to get overly pedantic about it, but it doesn't really make sense to say that a lifeform living on a remote asteroid lives on a "diet" of power cables, does it?

Back