Shuttle Launch!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Figwit

Just had a perfect Shuttle launch!! The new camera views were amazing!!:dance :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
God Speed Discovery!!!

Re: re

I got to see a shuttle launch when I was in Florida for a family vacation about 7 years ago. I believe it was Discovery the launch was awesome and it was even better cause it was a night launch. It lit up the night like it was 6am just really amazing!! That being said I hope all goes well for these brave souls.

There were reports about debris being seen falling off the shuttle as it was taking off. I hope it wasn't anything major, and that it won't hinder the re-entry in any way.

Future shuttle flights have been grounded for now because of foam debris.

I hope everything goes well . It bothered me that they continued with the launch having never figured out what the problem was with the fuel sensor .

Strange that they didnt make sure that would happen again. As a result, there wont be going anything up for who knows how long. They've cancelled unmanned flights aswell. Maybe its time they started using something other then what they are using now. Its obviously not good and seeing people are dieing, its strange they keep using it.

I agree DH . NASA's budget sucks ! Some may think they get alot of money to work with , but it actually amounts to pocket change . That's why they buy much of thier stuff on eBay .

Back