RE4 Chainsaw Ganado full review and pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Here's the lowdown-

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031408b.htm

gasgag.jpg

Great review... I said this in the other thread, but he seems smaller than I would have imagined. In the game the chainsaw dude always looked very imposing, but standing next to Leon he looks kinda shrimpy... definitely wouldn't take 7 or 8 shotgun blasts to the head to kill him :lol

I take it this was some kind of 'Spooktacular' promo... $9 sounds amazing, does he come with the 'double chainsaw'?

I take it this was some kind of 'Spooktacular' promo... $9 sounds amazing, does he come with the 'double chainsaw'?

Sideshow gave out (no joke) around 125 of these guys during Spook. I'd say half were EX and the other half were REG.

I'd say these guys will be the unofficial Spook 2009 mascot.

CHAINSAW!!!

You Exclusive winners...you lucky dogs, you.

Anyway, my regular arrived today and even though I already posted this in the Spook thread, I figured one good CHAINSAW deserved another...

chainsaw.jpg

greenchainsaw.gif

I wish HT had made the Bella Twins (only RE fans know what I am talking about). But these RE4 figures were a fail for SS in terms of sales. I think Leon was the only one they sold out of?

I wish HT had made the Bella Twins (only RE fans know what I am talking about). But these RE4 figures were a fail for SS in terms of sales. I think Leon was the only one they sold out of?

Or an El Gigante :naughty That would be MASSIVE!

You're right about Leon; look on eBay, Dr. Salvador, reg & transformed Krauser are all going for about $80-120. Reg Leon goes for about $300 and RPD goes for about $350!!!! :horror I'm certainly glad mine are happily sitting on my desk with me, I'd hate to be someone looking to buy one now!

Or an El Gigante :naughty That would be MASSIVE!

You're right about Leon; look on eBay, Dr. Salvador, reg & transformed Krauser are all going for about $80-120. Reg Leon goes for about $300 and RPD goes for about $350!!!! :horror I'm certainly glad mine are happily sitting on my desk with me, I'd hate to be someone looking to buy one now!

yeah, I wish I never passed up RPD Leon. I have RE4 Leon. I have STARS Chris on order.

Back