• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Faux Bronze Eagle/FellBeast for SSW Stone Trolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone interested?

No need for uninterested comments about pro/con thoeries on the possible trade.

Hmmm....not sure what to think about this. I have a Faux Bronze on order, but not sure if it'll actually be more than this. But then again, 50 is a relatively small number. :monkey1

Honestly, that dio won't get anywhere near ST prices. I'd say...WitW maybe, if that.

At least everyone respected the OP's request of uninterested comments about pro/con thoeries on the possible trade.

:lol:lol:lol

more likely he just wants the trolls

btw, can there ever be a thread on here without having the same know-it-all +++++++s ++++ all over it?

i've been on here a very short time, but this is about the ++++tiest netiquette i've ever seen.

good luck on your search mesascott :chew

more likely he just wants the trolls

btw, can there ever be a thread on here without having the same know-it-all +++++++s ++++ all over it?

i've been on here a very short time, but this is about the ++++tiest netiquette i've ever seen.

good luck on your search mesascott :chew

So you're a hypocrite, as well as a moron...great combination! You know if you don't like it here, I'm sure you'll fit in with some of the other idiot's on StatueForum. Trust me, you won't be missed here :rolleyes:

Oh, and Mesa, in case you didn't already know it [which I'm sure you do, because unlike someone else you've got a brain in your head], just having some fun with you.

Last edited:
Trust me, I'm not looking to flip the stone trolls. I'm just trying to get the trolls before the hobbit, and not willing to spend a grand on them. I just decided to get some of the grail SSW pieces, having just acquired Merry, Sam & Bill, and WK in true form. I think this is the last piece I'm looking to get before calling my collection complete, still missing baby balrog and watcher in the water. Most of these recent purchases were funded from "flipping" a bunch of the busts on Ebay during the last couple of weeks. I decided to go for the high $ pieces and thin out my collection a little.

Probably does look a little hypocritical, seeing as how I said "At least wait a week or two before flipping on Ebay" and here I am making this trade the next day. :lol

Still, if anyone is interested, I'm still game. Who knows what will happen with the faux bronze piece at release.

As much as I only paid $400 for my Stone Trolls . . .it took me a looooong time to nail one down. Good luck on the search.

Back