AITO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE WARG BEAST

Hey guys,

Has anybody got a direct email addr for Shannon (AITO) Ive been trying to contact her for well over a week now and Im getting no joy:bang
Its regarding an order I made some weeks ago.

WG:b

But if you believe the posts in the LOTR forum, her message board is growing by leaps and bounds.

I'm not worried, there is room for plenty of boards. I'm sorry that people feel they can't parcipate in both.

I participate in this board and LOTRG. I wouldn't particiapte in AITO after the way they acted here.

I had every intention of getting on board and placing a few orders just before she closed ie; willy wonka... I didn't follow the whole situation but seemed a bit crazy :thwak

finrod, how do you sign up I thought it was closed, please shot me a pm if it's a private matter

Anyone can registed at the boards. Its like any other boards, just head over there and register.

re

iv been there for a while now,
trust it, its another great place rob,
some good x mas deals going through too!
:b

Re: re

The Warg Beast,

Shannon's e-mail is totally backlogged. If you become a member on the AITO board and PM her, she should respond as soon as she is back from her Thanksgiving vacation...

As far as AITO's reliability, Shannon is true to her word. My entire order that I placed back in Oct. (Anduril, LWK w/ free scabbards) arrives via UPS tomorrow.

To anyone who is still waiting on their orders...you must have patience. For the price we are paying, a longer wait shouldn't be an issue IMHO.

Back