• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Enter the Dragon Bruce, P2 Elder, Medicom Snakes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Furious1's WTB

Hello all! Looking to buy :

Enterbay Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee, preferably version B.
Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder
Medicom MGS3 Snakes (except Zombie, which I have.)
Hot Toys Military USMC Sniper (Desert MARPAT BDU Exclusive)
Hot Toys Resident Evil RPD Leon

I am also adding the catagory of Hot Toys Military to my wants, I am going to start collecting random figs from that line. All can be loose as long as they are mint/complete, boxes and any relevant paperwork is also necessary. Let me know if you can help!

-Regards, Matt

Last edited:
Hello all! Looking to buy Enterbay Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee, preferably version B. Also looking for Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder and Medicom MGS3 Snakes (except Zombie.) All can be loose as long as they are mint/complete, boxes and any relevant paperwork is also necessary. Let me know if you can help!

-Regards, Matt

Man I have 2 of your wants!! Anything to trade?

Hello folks. As far as what I'm willing to spend, I would say no more than $200 for each of the figs I listed, if you can be of assistance, let me know! Also, I am going to add Hot Toys Military figs to my list of wants. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I'm still jonesing for that bruce lee!! Why!!!!!! :monkey2 Snake he mocks me!!!!

Hello,

If you still need EnterBay Bruce Lee, we have last couple of version A for sale. It's actually a pre-order, but they will be in stock within a couple of days, looks like boxes already reached local post office...

Thank You!

Alexei

Back