The Aristocrats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

It's a low-budget movie that consists entirely of interviews with comedians about this one joke that is only told in the backrooms of clubs when comics get together. The movie isn't rated as it would get whatever is beyond NC-17 just for the language and taboos that it explores.

The joke itself isn't really very funny, but this film is without doubt, one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It has something to offend everyone, and some people couldn't take it and walked out (and this was in Hollywood where anything goes), but i was laughing so hard I was crying though large parts of it.

Leave your social sensibilities at the door and rush out to see The Aristocrats.

Defintely one I'm going to go see! Between Murderball, March of the Penguins and this, the Independent market is kicking the Studios butts!

I just want to know what this secret taboo joke is. I've heard some talk about the film but I just want the joke dammit! Of course that's probably what they want to get me in the theatre and then I'll just be like, "That's it?"

Between Murderball, March of the Penguins and this, the Independent market is kicking the Studios butts!

Yes they are! I want to see all 3 of these so badly! I'll probably wait for the DVD's though. Most of the arthouse theaters here don't have the best presentations in terms of quality. Aaah to have the benefit of watching films in Hollywood like you guys. The best theaters, screenings of classic films, film fests, etc. Sigh...

Aaah to have the benefit of watching films in Hollywood like you guys. The best theaters, screenings of classic films, film fests, etc. Sigh...

sounds like somebody needs to take a trip out here! We'll show you a good time! We can get all the LA SSF's together and paint the town red.... or some other phrase that is actually used today.... :rolleyes

Check your PMs Todd.

As I said - it's not the joke but the way everyone tells it that's so @#%$ hilarious.

Thanks Dave, I would like to see the film but it'll never make around here. The joke was less than stunning as I thought it would be.

Re: re

Yeah I do chuckle a bit at the lengths of depravity part, but the punch line is very Un-funny.

Re: re

Well, have never heard of this one, but now I'm dying to see it! And, nooooo - don't wanna read any info or spoilers on it...

Back