We need a Freaks racing game!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why? Because racing cars is fun!! We need to select a racing game for the Freaks and give it a try. I have Forza Motorsport 2...not sure if anyone has played it, but it's a fun one.

It doesn't always have to be about shooting ++++!

Go Caps Go! Next season they'll kick ass when they sign Huet to a nice long contract.

*gives Kit a box of chocolates and flowers*

I need to get a 360 so I can get in on this action with you guys!

Why? Because racing cars is fun!! We need to select a racing game for the Freaks and give it a try. I have Forza Motorsport 2...not sure if anyone has played it, but it's a fun one.

It doesn't always have to be about shooting ++++!

I did have it. Not many people did at the time so I traded it in. I will wait for Gran Turismo now for the PS3.

Only thing gayer than racing is racing games :monkey4

I should have expected this attitude from someone who drives a pick up :rotfl

By the way, I hate NASCAR. I guess I just thought we could play something other than a FPS all the time.

I played dirt a lot and that was cool game but it has crappy online play.
I would say Gran Turismo might be good, it just depends on how good the online play ends up being.

Gran Turismo would be cool (the only game that can pull me over to buy a PS3). Maybe Project Gotham Racing 4 on the Xbox 360?

Well from these replies so much for that idea....What about sports games? Anything other than shooters for you guys?

Back