BioShock 2 Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell Yeah!! :rock

I LOVED Bioshock, god to know we'll have a second go round. Imagine all the crazy Plasmids they're gonna cook up for this one? :D

Interesting. Seemed like the first one had some pretty solid closure to the story.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'll order it because the first one was pretty cool but it did seem like things ended with little wiggle room.

There was definitely wiggle room. Not to mention there were still splicers left down there. Who knows what happened*******spoiler alert******

between the escape and when the girls grew up. One of the girls may have went back down there. Or Ryan may have had a kid. Who knows. The possibilities are limitless.

I read that this isn't even ready to come out until 4th quarter 2009. They just did this press release to raise stock prices and hope EA backs off. Either way I can't wait for this game! :rock

There was definitely wiggle room. Not to mention there were still splicers left down there. Who knows what happened*******spoiler alert******

between the escape and when the girls grew up. One of the girls may have went back down there. Or Ryan may have had a kid. Who knows. The possibilities are limitless.

***spoilers***

Well ya can't do the kid thing again since the main character was already his son. Personally, I really don't think there is room for a sequel. It felt like one big complete story to me. Like any big company with a sucesful game, I just feel like they're just making a sequel for sequel sake. I hope I'm wrong though since I really enjoyed the first one. It bugs me that they won't be using the same people that made the first game, but at least they have Levine.

There have always been whispers of a prequel. At this point I am against prequels normally but I think this is the best way to go.

First game was great but I'm a little nervous about the change in development team.

Interesting. Seemed like the first one had some pretty solid closure to the story.

That's what I thought as well. Bioshock was my favorite game last year and one of my all time favorites. It'll be interesting to see how they cook up a sequal.

There damn well better be multiplayer. i wanna set Badmoon on fire and then freeze him, pick him up and drop him in water and then shock the water he is in. That would be hilarious.

Oh no offense Badmoon :lol :lol

I still have Bioshock in the Collectors box it came in. I went for the midnight release, but I didn't have my Halo 3 console yet. And I just started playing Halo 2 waiting for Halo 3 to come out and never touched it. I guess maybe I could open it this weekend. :eek:

I actually still have Bioshock in the plastic. Still haven't opened it yet. I just probably play it
I still have Bioshock in the Collectors box it came in. I went for the midnight release, but I didn't have my Halo 3 console yet. And I just started playing Halo 2 waiting for Halo 3 to come out and never touched it. I guess maybe I could open it this weekend. :eek:
Wow, both your asses need to get on it!! This is a fantastic game!

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what crazy ++++ they come up with this time, even though I have to still play thru a 2nd time so I can kill all the girls this time. :dance

That should be a lot easier with the 2nd 360 being fixed (yeah!), since between my husband and my son I can never get any time with the other one. :rotfl

Back