6 Feet Under - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 6 Feet Under

i was sick to my stomach...

just when he finally had the courage to do something for himself... :(

<----- stunned...

makes you think how fragile life is...

i literally yelled at the TV...

"are you @#%$ kidding me...?"

:sick

great way to go out I must say.
right after kicking that nut to the curb .... wait, theyre all nuts on that show.

i didn't see it as kicking the nut to the curb...

more of a, finally not settling for something...

finally not settling for something...

^^^ thats the advice I give to everybody on relationships. if everyone only had the patience to actually do so.

I was and am still in shock. But my mom saw it coming!!! She said he'd be dead by the end of the episode. (Must be her 30+ years on me watching drama tv!)

The family is so nutty, it's gonna be hard watching how they each handle this.

I've never liked Brenda. But I can't say that Nate has the best timing either. :rolleyes

I think this show has some of the best acting. Everytime Nate and Brenda get into it, it is just too realistic. Like when they broke up the first time, and Brenda was making fun of Nate's "cool haircut"... Too perfect!

I'll be sad to see it end for good. (But dammit- bring on the Sopranos, for Pete's sake. How long have we been waiting for the conclusion of that fight?! :lol )

They have ended an episode like that before, although this time I get the impression that it's permanent. He's completed his journey.

They seem to have started wrapping up everyone else too. I haven't been counting but there can't be too many episodes left.

WetaWidow, check HBO's website. It'll be repeating many times this week. It's Must-See TV!

just watched it.... wow

and you're right.. it will be interesting to see how they all react.. and judging by the promo for next week... it will be touching to say the least...

We were able to catch a repeat last night, and all I can say is...WOW!

And you know, yes, the family is "strange" to say the least. But really, I don't think they are too far off base of "real life" families. I know I put the "fun" back in dysfunctional when it comes to MY family! LOL

The show is not your normal run-of-the-mill show....the dialogue and plot are very unique -- love it!

WW

So do you all think that Maggie's gonna be pregnant too? That's the internet speculation...

Seems every time Nate has sex he impregnates someone, so I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps that also means that Ruth will have to end up with George since they will be one big family.

do you all think that Maggie's gonna be pregnant too

Yes..

Allthough I dont think that Maya was really his..

Should be interesting who gets Maya..

Back