Batman Villains 2 (Spoilers)

• Thread starter Lookin4Precious
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman Villains 2 (Spoilers)

• Ray Liotta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clive Owen

• Liev Schriber

• Ed Norton

• An Unknown

• Total voters
L

Lookin4Precious

So if you don't know yet (and want to!!!!!) the idea for the next batman flick is to introduce the Joker as the main villain (while probably have another villain... i'm thinking Cillian Murphy returning as Scarescrow... *Prays*) while introducing Harvey Dent as Gotham's DA. For those who don't know the comics or mythology well.. Harvey Dent becomes "Two-Face". Two-Face will be the main villain in the third film. So the question is.... WHO do You think should play these iconic bat baddies? The internet is (and has been for months) abuzz with rumors, speculations and fan picks... so why not add to it.

Second.. Who do you think should play Two-Face. Here is a list of the most popular names being thrown around...

I can really see either Micky Rourke or Sean Bean fitting the Harvey Dent role perfectly. They can both play the good guy who turns bad role, and both have a massive onscreen presence.

Harvey Dent needs to be handsome and charismatic - I'd love to see Tom Cruise disfigured by acid....

...and maybe even play Twoface.

Although he isn't very handsome, I think Willem Defoe would make a great Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Think the mirror scene from Spider-Man where he goes back and forth between Norman Osborne and the Green Goblin.

So, I voted unknown since he isn't a choice.

Willem Defore is AMAZING! However... i think that the Two Face role would be too reminiscent of his Green Goblin... and the back and forth that he goes through in coming to terms with his identity... plus... We are still in the middle of the Spider-Man films... would you really want to introduce another villain in another comic book series played by the same actor? I wouldn't.. but that's just me..

My choice would be Clive Owen... that man can A C T

AND he is handsome, charming and can easily transition between good guy DA and badass Two Face.

oh yea, Clive above any of those guys. But with all the youngsters they seem to be hiring for this franchise I'd think Harvey would have to be younger.

I have to go with an unknown on this one.

William Defoe would be good, but he would indeed be compaired to the Green Goblin part.

Actually, My choice for Harvey would be Guy Pearce, who has also worked with Chris Nolan as the star of MEMENTO.

censored.. i knew i was fogetting a major one.. he is definitely up there in the rumor mill.. and i think he would ba AWESOME also!

Back