Me and Danny's Big Break

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock A funny fish from the Don himself! THE GODFATHER! :rock

Your just too crazy Bob. :lol :mwaha :rollin

:rollin :rollin :rollin

BOB ROCKS!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

And you make an attractive blond Danny...:naughty

Oh Dave, only if you knew. The Bob and Dave version is in the works. COMING TO A SIDESHOW FREAK BOARD NEAR YOU!

:balrog Or should I say, the "Doll Man".

More people may have actually watched this than the initial movie itself. :google

Just FYI LOTRfan - this movie is kicking ass at the box office (not the one with Dannyand Josh :p ) - www.boxofficemojo.com/mov...ashers.htm - it's HILARIOUS. I highly recommend it, and even though I find both leads tremendously annoying, it's still quite funny.

Hmmm, I might even go see it a second time now that I think about it... :lol

I agree with Dusty and jessewilson would say the same thing. This movie had me cracking from the start, Dusty, my favorite part was the paiting. LOL :lol

:mwaha ha the painting!! That's it, I'm going to see it again tonight...

"The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me."

"Make me a bicycle, clown!"

And the best monologue about dating ever:

"Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair. "

:rollin

Sorry LOTRfan, didn't realize you were kidding - thought you meant the movie looks crappy and no one would want to see it :doh :D

Uh oh........could be trouble ahead Josh has got top (1st) billing over Danny........and I thought Danny was one of Bob's minions?? :lol :lol :lol

No its cause I told Bob I thought the girl who plays Claire is hot and she has a nice smile. So he made me Owen Wilson, the guy that gets her. :rock God I need a life....

She is also the chick that comes on The Notebook.

I can believe I just confessed to seeing that. :|

Oh and Dusty,

Owen- "You look beat? Soft mattress?"

Vince- "Soft mattress? Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room last night. One of those three probably contributed to the lack of sleep."

"I feel like Jodie Foster in The Accused last night!"

:rollin

She's also starring in the upcoming "Red Eye" with our favorite Scarecrow - Cillian Murphy.

Back