Sideshow Makes the News (Inc. Indy PF teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I really hope sideshow shows us the PF before the 12" ships. I just don't know which one I want more. :confused:

won't be long now before ES are 1500 MINIMUM on the higher end stuff. The scrooge in me doesn't like the publicity

I told myself as I was posting this, "Some fool's gonna post that it was posted before." :rolleyes: Sorry. I'm not online enough to catch everything. (And I'm glad it was you, Josh, and not some other fool. I mean, we're ALL fools here, y'know.)

won't be long now before ES are 1500 MINIMUM on the higher end stuff. The scrooge in me doesn't like the publicity

Just hold onto your small ES, older stuff. I noticed on one of P!tu's videos that people were asking him, "Where do you go to find this awesome stuff?" Not everyone knows of Sideshow, not even at this point. Once the viral marketing goes into effect, then it'll be all over.

funny Monk, my thoughts exactly. Maybe i'm being a little hasty, but I'm picking up the older stuff NOW, because the prices certainly aren't coming down. That is for SS stuff, GG is a whole other story.

And here's hoping the added publicity doesn't go to SS's head and quality suffers in order to meet the larger demand...

So is the idol becoming the exclusive for the PF? :monkey5

Seriously I can't wait to see the Indy PF I have very high hopes for this piece and I hope the piece can make up for it.

I can imagine the PF exclusive being the Fertility Idol as well as the pedestal that it sits on, much like Doom's cup and pedestal.

That would :rock

Exclusive idol with pedestool would make one hell of an exclusive. It's one I could pass on, but depending on how Indy is posed it could easily be a must have. I wouldn't mind the PF being of him about to switch the idol with the sandbag, but I don't think the idol could be the exclusive then...

I told myself as I was posting this, "Some fool's gonna post that it was posted before." :rolleyes: Sorry. I'm not online enough to catch everything. (And I'm glad it was you, Josh, and not some other fool. I mean, we're ALL fools here, y'know.)

Its cool. I'm the king of the fools I would say. :lol

Back