Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxiously awaiting this one especially with the addition of Nintendo Wi-Fi for this game as well.....originally this was supposed to be out before Brawl can't wait until April

Looks real good. I need to find more time to get more gaming in.

Oh man, thats gonna be a sweetass game! I love Mario Kart and that appears to be crack on a disc!

Yeah, but if it ain't broke not much reason to fix it. They do seem to up the anty each time. This one looks super fast and you get the online gameplay... when it works that is :D

I'll most likely get this game. Hopefully they have a bundle that comes with a steering wheel or two.

The fact that you will use an actual wheel to steer your kart will make this the best MK game to date. Can't f'n wait.

I'll most likely get this game. Hopefully they have a bundle that comes with a steering wheel or two.

They already have those out there. It's just a blank shell of a wheel and you put your Wii remotes and stuff inside of it.

If I'm not mistaken, the game will come with the wheel. Not sure if this will increase the cost or not though.

They already have those out there. It's just a blank shell of a wheel and you put your Wii remotes and stuff inside of it.

What he said.

wii_steering_wheel.jpg

I can do without the steering wheel. It's just a hunk of plastic to hook onto the wii-mote (so I imagine extras will sell in the $5-$10 range and not add anything to the cost of the game itself). I'll give it a shot, but I think I'll stick to just the wii-mote. If it controls similar to Excite Truck, but tighter, I'll be a very happy camper.

I know about the wheel that's out there now, I'm just too lazy to buy two things when Mario Kart comes out. I want everything bundled. :eek: :lol

Mario Kart will come packaged with the 'Wii Wheel'. You gotta love Nintendo, SRP - $49.99. You pretty much get the wheel for free.

Releases Sunday April 27, two days before GTA.

Wow, great deal! Now the question is whether or not you'll be able to find it once its released :lol

Wow, great deal! Now the question is whether or not you'll be able to find it once its released :lol

Please, I had no problem getting a copy of SSBB. All those a-holes at EB or Gamestop will lie through their teeth about how they only have a few copies left but when I walked in two days ago, they had at least 30-40 copies.

Back