Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread so that we can have all the Smash Bros. friend codes in one place like the video game accounts thread. If hairlesswookie wants to merge this into list into his own, then mods can lock this and we'll use the video game accounts thread instead.

Post your code and smash name (we prolly won't be able to use most board names because of the 5 character limit) and I'll keep a list up here in the first post.

*note - in order for this to work, you and the person you're adding need to have the friend codes entered in your game. So check this list often to make sure you have all the latest names and codes since you will not receive a friend request on your Wii. It's stupid, I know, but it's all we're stuck with nintendo's crappy online service for now.

Board Name - Friend Code - Smash Name
==============================
Agent23 - 0344-9008-7219 - Agent
galactiboy - 0258-9983-3721- Mojoe
Kabukiman - 3351-3714-2706 - Q
nash - 4596-9129-7658 - NASH
Shropt - 2793-0283-3899 - Shrpt
Sniper33 - 3694-9711-2678 - SNIPR
The Mike - 0903-2412-5623 - MIKE
UTToyfan - 0130-1495-3921- CWW

_

Last edited:
added both of you guys...are we the only ones with this game or what? :lol

Added both of you as well. I imagine we'll get more people listed soon, the game did *just* come out. Only crazies like us have been playing since midnight. :lol

Gotta go run some errands but I'll be looking for you guys later on. :rock

Well, I prepurchased it from CircuitCity since it was basically 39.99 with the 10 dollar gift card. But, it's not one of those games I was willing to rush out at Midnight to get. I might just wait to pick it up Wed. so I can get House of the Dead 2 and 3 at the same time.

Hey Mike, were you on at about 11:35 PM CST? During a game I was playing a little icon showed up with the name Mike underneath it. I was trying to figure out if that meant you were online or if it was completely random.

I'm online right now....saw that you were too. Everyone who has posted their codes I've added. Let's Brawl. :rock

I'll add you and open a new Brawl room....let's see if that works.

I have a Brawl room open, anyone welcome to join in....

I saw a few times that you were in a brawl, but I wasn't able to open it. Kind of confused as to the nuances of the game :lol

Although I did finally get into a couple of random matches... first few I did well, next set of guys kicked my ass royally :monkey2

Hi guys! I just got the game tonight and was wondering where do I find the code ?

When you use the WiFi option as soon as you get logged on it will give you a friend code. Thats the one for you, and we each are sharing ours so we can play against each other.

Back