New Pic of Koto Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent72

Super Freak
Reaction score
It sucks that you have to buy all 6 bounty hunters to get this statue because it looks FANTASTIC. :cool:

vader005mc6.jpg

vader017sd8.jpg

vader015mw1.jpg

Except for the arm poses, I think he looks really good. It'll be cool to see how he looks surrounded by the bounty hunters.

Except for the arm poses, I think he looks really good.

Yup, the individual elements all look fantastic, but the overall composition doesn't feel Vader at all. Some companies make some great looking very pieces when it comes to the detail, but then the pose/composition doesn't feel right for the character. I always thought GG's first Vader statue wasn't the right design for Vader.

Yup, the individual elements all look fantastic, but the overall composition doesn't feel Vader at all. Some companies make some great looking very pieces when it comes to the detail, but then the pose/composition doesn't feel right for the character. I always thought GG's first Vader statue wasn't the right design for Vader.

I think the only one that works is the clenched fist... the others are just a bit too awkward for him.

I don't even think the fist works because of the til of his body. If it were more just reaching outward with a fist yes, but this one is reaching high in the air. The body pose totally makes me see He-Man Vader, and I'm sure the fist would look awkward from a normal viewing angle. It looks ok in the high angle photo, but in most display areas, you won't be seeing it from that point of view.

Back