• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IRON MAN COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marv-eric

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello from France.

I'm new to this forum and I'm a fan of IRON MAN since I was a child.

In France, it was impossible to reserve a Iron man comiquette so I'm looking for an IRON MAN comiquette (red and gold version); So if somebody can help me, you can be sure this item will be much appreciated on my shelves with all my others Iron man items !
I can pay by pay-pal and I'll be okay for paying all the pay-pal fees and postage costs of course.
And if I can help somebody who's looking for a french item, no problem too...

My serach is a REALLY serious one, so don't hesitate to reply to me.

Many thanks

Eric :rolleyes:

I'm really looking for this IRON MAN comiquette, so don't hesitate to contact me, you can be sure this item will be in nice hands !

Thanks

Eric

Be patient....alot of these are in the hands of BIG Iron Man fans as well so they don't pop up that often. If your patient though you will find one.....or you can do the ebay route and find one there....there is one ending in 5+ hours right now.

I saw the comiquette for sale on e-bay but tge seller only ships to US customers.

So if I could buy directly to somebody in this forum, it would be nice. I hope you're right, and perhaps somebody will listen to my wishes....

Eric:rolleyes:

I'm still looking for the IRON MAN red and gold comiquette.

If somebody is interested by selling this item I'm ready to hear from you !!!

Thanks

Eric (from France)

Thanks for your mails.

The French seller has just bought the comiquette 1 week ago on e-bay.com for around $ 600. I know that because he just bought the comiquette before I had a chance to do it !
But it seems he just bought the item to sell it with some profit - his buy it now price is a BIG one -

Too bad for me, as if I could have won this item, you can be sure I wouldn't be to sell it so quickly. Speculation, speculation, beurk....

So, I don't think I'll bid on his item (and I'm not sure the french buyer has yet received the item as the autiocn ended 1 week ago)....

Hello

I'm still looking for a red and gold comiquette of IRON MAN;

Can somebody help me in my search ????

Thanks

Eric (from France)

Pourquoi tu acheterais pas le stealth en bleu a la place et tu le fais peinturer apres en rouge et or par un pro....Plusieurs membres on fait ca ici....juste une idée comme ca...

J'ai déjà la stealth version et je vais la garder comme elle est.
Mais je suis tellement fan du personnage (ou un peu fou !) que j'aimerais aussi trouver la rouge et gold version....

:rolleyes:

:google I am surprised to see that I understood every word both of you just said. But painting a stealth Iron Man red and gold is probably the best alternative and also cheaper than actually trying to find a regular Iron Man.

:google I am surprised to see that I understood every word both of you just said. But painting a stealth Iron Man red and gold is probably the best alternative and also cheaper than actually trying to find a regular Iron Man.

:rock:rock:rock

French language isn't too hard to understand.

I know it's a madness to buy the 2 comiquettes of Iron Man (stealth + red and gold version) but after that, I'll be very reasonnable and I'll only buy selective pieces !!!

:cool:

Back