Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone remember this old school PC game?

I played it through several of the different game paths! One of my favorite old PC games and extremely well-written on the story side of things as well.

Anyone remember this old school PC game?

I played it through several of the different game paths! One of my favorite old PC games and extremely well-written on the story side of things as well.

Wow, that's a blast from the past.

I never had a PC growing up but a buddy of mine had an Amiga and this game (along with Monkey Island and Zack McCracken).

Loved that game!

I pulled this out the other day and tried to get it to run and unfortunately (but not surprisingly) it wouldn't do anything on today's newfangled computers.

Wow, that's a blast from the past.

I never had a PC growing up but a buddy of mine had an Amiga and this game (along with Monkey Island and Zack McCracken).

Loved that game!

LOL I remember Monkey Island that was another great one! As well as "Day of the Tentacle" (I never played Maniac Mansion) and the Space Quest series or whatever-it-was-called with Roger Wilco!

Oh man those were the days...

I also enjoyed "Sam and Max" and "Full Throttle." "Day of the Tentacle" was one of my favorites.

YES !!!! I was going to say that Day of the Tentacle was one of my favorite old school computer games EVER. Never played Fate of Atlantis though.....

I actually played about a half hour of Day of the Tentacle and it was AWESOME!!! Forgot how great that game was.

Last edited:
I actually, to this day, have more fun playing those old lucas arts games than I do playing the new games. Those are classic!

I was able to..download all of the lucasarts games in a windows xp friendly format. I think I just googled it and found something.

Sam and Max has to be my favorite, but they are all amazingly fun and funny!
Trev

how are people talking about Lucasarts adventure games and NEGLECTING TO MENTION GRIM FANDANGO?!?! one of the best games of all time. as for Indy, i'm still waiting for a decent game. Which is why i was so mad the one they were working on was pushed back to focus on Force Unleased. Oh well, Lego Indy will do for awhile. :rock

Just found some of these and they're hilarious..

strip74.jpg

strip79.jpg

strip65.jpg

Speaking of classics, anybody remember playing Atari's Raiders of the Lost Ark game? I still have the game and my game console stored somewhere. I wonder if it still works. I never found the Ark; I found where it was buried, but could never figure out how to get to it. That's always bugged me. :lol

Speaking of classics, anybody remember playing Atari's Raiders of the Lost Ark game? I still have the game and my game console stored somewhere. I wonder if it still works. I never found the Ark; I found where it was buried, but could never figure out how to get to it. That's always bugged me. :lol

Yeah I remember after you found the ark's location in the map room you had to parachute off one of the mesa's and into a cave and use the shovel to dig I think.

Those old DOS point and click games like Fate and Day of the Tentacle were awesome, I was just playing Day of the Tentacle and the hidden Maniac Mansion game in it yesterday, I might have to dig out the old Sam & Max game next

Back