Scarlets' custom medi Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot on the smokingly hot heels of DAs shocktrooper ,is my latest clone, actually V:3 ( of cody, Josh has V:2)for me ,this was commisioned by Scarlet.Sorry for the long wait on this guy Scarlet :eek:
Uses a standard medi clone with heavily modded GG cody parts plus bits by me (shoulder pads etc) and a interchangeable head>When i was making custom 'hasbro/kotobukiya' hybrid codys i made a cody sculpt using a hasbro jango bonce, as it was far to big to look correct on a medi clone i messed about with diferent resin ratios and managed to shrink it to suit the medi body.....excuse the inconsistent pics,was experimenting with camera settings....
DSCF0936.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

DSCF0981.jpg

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

This is absolutely amazing Hurricane.......I know you're famous for your Vaders but if I had the choice I'd definitely go with this guy.....unbelievable! :clap

sweet mother of pearl......................:google..............hurricane you never cease to amaze me with the talent you posses. were not worthy , were not worthy.
wayne.jpg

Great work hurricane! and congrats bro Scarlet! :clap:clap:rock:rock:rock

Woohoo!!
Yeeeeesssss!
I really cant wait to have him.

Thanks Glenn, you have outdone youself. And that is HUGE considering your work have always been awesome.

Unbelievable work. Is there a Custom Museum somewhere because that is a piece of art!

That's awesome! All the little details are awesome, and paintwork on the "Jango" head is reall great stuff! Anyone would be proud to own that masterpiece!

Absolutely breathtaking, sir!
A photo request if possible...if you have an ROTS Obi-Wan saber hilt available, could you post a shot of him like he's handing it up to Obi-Wan?
"Excuse me sir...I think you'll be needing this!"

Truly exceptional work...

Nice work as always. Is there any chance of you doing one of these heads without the scars so I can replace the one on my Medicom Jango?

yep, whilst experimenting with the shrinking thing i actually casted a couple of stock jango (hasbro) heads..

yep, whilst experimenting with the shrinking thing i actually casted a couple of stock jango (hasbro) heads..

Cool,if you can send me a PM with a price for a painted Jango head along with the final total for the Doctor Who figure you're modding for me I can Paypal you the cash.

Last edited:
Back